Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting back to normal

A quick update, it's been 6 weeks since my urgent surgery from my Left lump popping open...
The skin on that side looks so much healthier now, it looks like the Right side, except that it is still shaped like a football not yet a baseball :(

I had another fill yesterday. We only put 50cc in so I'm up to 200cc on the Left and still 325cc on the Right. I was a teensy bit sore but nothing that a little ibuprofen couldn't handle. I think most of the soreness had more to do with picking up the littles... they are about 30 and 40 lbs now!

Speaking of which I need to get everyone in for well checks next month. This month has been rough, with Hubby's paychecks being smaller after they take out time for him going with me to appointments. So dumb!! We are struggling again right now, but God has seen us through everything else so we just have to keep trusting He will get us through this too.

Today I'm taking the kids on our typical grocery shopping trip... but it's the first typical one in MONTHS!!! I'm so excited to be able to try it by myself again!!
We need to get regular groceries and things but also specific things for this weekend.
My parents are treating us with a trip to Cedar Point!! I can't wait to go on some real roller coasters with Butterfly this year :) Ladybug will love going on the kiddie coasters and I'm sure Tweetle will enjoy the little rides too. I really hope that Doodle has fun this time, he says he wants to go but he did not enjoy himself when we went 2 years ago. I hope this time is different.
They are buying Fast Passes so we can skip the lines to ride on coasters, meaning I actually get to ride on coasters this year!! With Hubby!! Yea!!!

So life is starting to find a new normal. Hubby is actually getting some clients into the studio and is starting to make a little money from that. I am doing a whole house overhaul!!
Rooms are being rearranged, cleaned, organized and set up for more funcionality. We are purging a LOT! I want to have a garage/yard sale and the rest will be donated. We need to get stuff out of here but I hope to make enough on some things to get some extra money into the shoe and clothing fund for the kids. They ALL need new shoes!

I think that's it for now, if you didn't catch it yes, I'm cleaning and moving things... I'm doing more around the house!!! Somedays it's really hard and I don't get much done but most days I feel very accomplished at being able to see the progress I'm making.
It's nice to finally be able to do and not need to delegate and wait for everything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment